Arshiya's ICDs are in close proximity to rail and warehouses for efficient and highly cost-effective logistic operations
- Each warehouse is 13mtr high with G+6 palletized racking systems, super-flat flooring and state-of-the-art material handling equipment
- Fully insulated roofs to ensure comfortable ambient temperature
- Each warehouse has customs officials for the ease of customers
- All warehouses are earthquake resistant and designed as per seismic zone 4 requirements.
- Availability of temperature controlled storage space
- Fully paved container yard offering an annual throughput capacity of 120,000 TEUs per annum
- The hubs have container yards with pavement quality concrete flooring for stacking containers in a G+5 stacking system using state-of-the-art Rubber Tyre Gantry Cranes (RTGCs) and reach stackers
- Dedicated scrap handling yard, empty yard and segregated maintenance and repair yard
- Specialized storm water drainage system with a capacity to handle rainfall with peak intensity of 156 mm/hr or 10 cubic meters per second
State of the art, tower-based dedicated reefer container handling area consisting of 96 reefer points, expandable to 200 reefer points based on demand, backed by two diesel generator sets of 500 KVA capacity offering 100 per cent power back up for handling any power outage situations.
- Hazardous cargo handling: Primary and secondary firefighting systems along with fire engines manned by trained professionals.
- CCTV surveillance, by stringent security and safety measures
- Security and access control to prohibit unauthorized access
- Office space for customs, shipping line/agents, CHA(s), surveyors, etc.
- Fully functional customs electronic data interchange facility.
- Comprehensive IT system with network infrastructure.
- Supporting infrastructure like weighbridge, road network, uninterrupted water and power supply systems
and 100% power back-up using diesel generator sets
- Other business ancillary services like on-site banks, insurance and currency exchange services