Arshiya's FTWZs provide unparalleled advantages for all logistics operations
- Ease of starting EXIM business in Indian FTWZ by foreign entities
- Income tax – Exemption on re-export of imported goods
- Flexibility of transactions in any free convertible currency
- Deferment of Custom duties / GST for Longer periods
- Exemption from Stamp Duty which is chargeable on imported cargo
- Retain 100% Foreign Exchange receipts in Foreign Currency account
- Facility for undertaking Value added services
- In house Customs Clearance and Bank facility for temporary removal / Sale within FTWZ
- Freedom from Demurrage, Detention & Interest cost
- 24x7 on-site customs clearance and ancillary services.
- Value added services viz. pick/pack, labeling, testing, etc.
- For international customers, availability of their stocks for Indian Sub-con /South East Asia.
- Eight lane entry and exit area for customs checking to prevent traffic bottleneck.
- A single point contact is provided to coordinate for all FTWZ activities.
- Warehouses of 13meter height with G+ 6 palletized racking systems; 8000 plus container stocking capacity.
- State-of-the-art container and cargo yards.
- Robust internal road network capable of handling high traffic
- Huge consolidation hub for export
- Integrated building management system and central operations control center.